Buying best record players can be a difficult task with all the alternatives that exist in the market. In this guide, we are going to present you with the current options to buy the best record players under $100.
The first thing you need to know is that the price of a record player depends in large part on the functions it includes and you must take into account the use you want to give it. It is always better to make a quick list of requirement so that it is easier for you make your selection out of all the options available currently.
Finding cheap turntables may not be an easy task, so we offer you this list that you can refer to and buy the best vinyl records player in the market.
Best vinyl record player under $100
#1 – Vinyl Record Player JORLAI Turntable
Jorly Vinyl Record Player – Shared Record With Your Family. Listen to Elvis / Moody Blues / Beatles / Big Band Album and remind your grandfather of his little years. Take it into a family reunion, when you play those old-time records, it will be interesting to see the faces of your aunt and uncle.
Enjoy the records from your family’s property. Use this amazing record player anytime with your own vinyl collection.
- A good combination of old-style hearing and new technology
- Use Bluetooth to turn wireless music on a turntable with dynamic full-range speakers.
- Use the 3-speed option to play all “33s” / “45s” / “78s” vinyl records.
- Connect with 3.5 mm oaks-jack on an iPhone / Android phone.
- Use the RCA 2 channel output jack to hook the external amplifier or speaker
- Create a Vinyl-to-MP3 recording to change the record in digital music on the PC.
- Inside the unit makes it possible to play rechargeable batteries anywhere!
Vinyl Record Player JORLAI Turntable
- 3 Speed Bluetooth Record Player Suitcase with Built-in Speakers/Rechargeable
- Battery/Vinyl-to-MP3 Recording/Headphone Jack/Aux Input/RCA Line Out -Turquoise
#2 – Audio Technica AT-LP60BK
Dynamic, balanced tonearm with soft moisture control. Built-in user controlled pre-amp with RIAA filter Selectable 33 and 45 rpm speed settings. Metal Platter Integrated Cartridge 14 3/16 “W x3 13/16” H x 14 “D. 45 RPM Adapter, Replaceable Cone Stylus, and RCA Mini-Plug Cable
Find your classic 33-1 / 3 and 45 RPM records on this affordable, fully automatic belt drive turntable. Built-in switchable phone pre-amplifier with RCA output cables to connect audio systems and powered speakers.
Integral Audio-Technica Dual Magnet Phone Cartridge Features with Variable Diamonds Stylus. Pleator is made of anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum to reduce vibration. Dump lift / queuing system with front panel control and removable dust cover
Audio Technica AT-LP60BK Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable, Black
- Classic wood design – with dust guard and speed of barer (W x3 13/16)
- MP3 vinyl recording function – now you can easily your plates in MP3 format and record directly into your MP3 player save
#3 – Victrola Nostalgic Classic Wood 6-in-1
There are 6 ways to play your music in this beautiful Vitorrola wood nostalgic record player. Loaded with features: 3-speed turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM). CD player, cassette player, built-in Bluetooth wirelessly to play music from your Bluetooth enabled device, FM radio, 3.5mm oaks-in jack, any non-Bluetooth device (cable included), headphone jack and RCA ox-jack.
Victrola Nostalgic Classic Wood 6-in-1 Bluetooth Turntable Entertainment Center, Mahogany
- Three-speed turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM) runs all your vinyl records and favorite albums
- Built-in Bluetooth wirelessly to play music from your Bluetooth enabled device.
- No strings needed
- Built-in CD player, cassette player and FM radio
- 5mm oaks-in, RCA oxide and headphone jack for music from any non-Bluetooth device (including cable)
- Dynamic Full Range Stereo Speakers
#4 – Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Suitcase Turntable with Speakers, Black
Victrola Portable Suitcase Turntable is a complete classic and is packed with features. Portable design and carry handles make your favorite vinyl or Bluetooth tunes easy, no matter where the party takes you. Model VSC-550BT-BK.
- Three-speed turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM) runs all your vinyl records and favorite albums.
- Built-in Bluetooth wirelessly to play music from your Bluetooth enabled device. No wire is needed.
- Portable suitcase design with easy carrier handles
- A compatible Bluetooth device or 3.5mm audio device, RCA Ox-in and headphone jack
- Built-in stereo speakers. No battery used Power, on, off, volume control, knob. Auto or manual stop switch
Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Suitcase Turntable with Speakers, Black
- Built-in Bluetooth to wirelessly play music from your Bluetooth enabled device. No cords needed.
- Portable suitcase design with easy carry handle
- Compatible Bluetooth device or 3.5-millimeter audio device, RCA Aux-in, and headphone jack
Also, read – - Best ways to Make Your Headphones Louder - How to identify songs you don’t know name of? - Best smartphone for audio recording! - Best headphones for toddlers on airplanes - What Does EP, LP and SP Stand For?
#5 – Record Player Portable Bluetooth LP Belt-Drive 3-Speed Turntable with Built-in Stereo Speakers
Retro Style: Antique wooden case design protects a removable transparent dust cover turntable, and with lightweight and easy to transport, records keep records while recording.
Speed selection: This belt powered turntable plays your favorite solo with any 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM vinyl record and built-in 45 rpm adapter.
Vinyl-to-MP3 Recording: Transform audio from vinyl records into WAV or MP3 format files via software CDs supplied for later playback on your computer or other mobile devices. USB cable easily changes audio
Portable Music Player: Play your favorite music from either non-Bluetooth device with a vinyl record or 3.5mm oaks-in through both the built-in stereo speakers on both sides of the unit.
RCA Function: RCA Audio Output (Red and White) provide Turntable for your home stereo system and another option for connecting with a speaker powered for personal and optimized hearing experience.
Record Player Portable Bluetooth LP Belt-Drive 3-Speed Turntable with Built in Stereo Speakers, Vintage Style Vinyl Record Player (Vintage Style-Brown)
- Use the 3.5mm aux-in jack for playing music from any non-Bluetooth device
- With the 2 Channel output jack(red and white) you have the ability to hook it to home audio system/ external amplifier/ sub-woofer/ speakers
- This record player is a GREAT option for first timers or experienced professionals.
#6 – Crosley Cruiser CR8005ATRQEU
Manufactured by the brand Crosley Cruiser, this model has a design in the shape of a briefcase that can be easily closed and carried from one side to other thanks to the comfortable handle.
The exterior has a leather covering that can be achieved in various colors, including turquoise or light pink, in saturated shades that bring to our mind reveries of the 50s.
It can reproduce in three different speeds and has two speakers integrated in the front of the case.
Its dimensions are 26 x 35 x 11 cm and the approximate weight is 3 kilograms, which reaffirms its portability thanks to its lightweight and compact design.
For connection with new technologies, it has an RCA input and headphone input, which will also allow the placement of a cell phone or external MP3 player for playback through the speakers.
Crosley CR8005D-BK Cruiser Deluxe Portable 3-Speed Turntable with Bluetooth, Black
- Belt drive mechanism
- Play three speeds, integrated stereo speakers
#7 – Wockoder Turntable Vinyl Record Player Turntable Vinyl Records 3 Speed Turntable
This three-speed, beautiful wood grain, briefcase-style turntable allows you to experience the sound of vinyl whenever and wherever you like.
- Three-speed turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM) runs 7 “, 10” and 12 “records
- Built-in Bluetooth wirelessly to play music from your Bluetooth enabled device
- USB and SD play function
- USB Charging
- Bass and treble adjustment
- Prompt for voice BT status
- 5mm Ox-in, RCA Ox-in and Headphone jack for music from any non-Bluetooth device (including cable)
- Built-in stereo speakers
Wockoder Turntable Vinyl Record Player Turntable Vinyl Records 3 Speed Turntable
- 3-speed turntable: 33, 45 and 78 RPM
- Great sound quality
#8 – Crosley CR8005D-TU Cruiser Deluxe Portable 3-Speed Turntable with Bluetooth
Cruiser Deluxe is ready for you with Bluetooth and Pitch Control. Built in wood and bound in a lettuce material, the briefcase-styled record player is light weight and easily transferred from place to place.
The built-in speaker can share music in the old way, headphone jacks have one-by-one jam, or listen through the built-in stereo speakers to connect with modern devices via Bluetooth.
To start your vinyl adventure with this portable three-speed record player, select from the sound rainbow, and then dial your full rpm with select pitch control. Cruise at a friend’s house and simultaneously experience a better sound of Vinyl.
- NP6 needle
- Bluetooth receiver for music playback via built-in stereo speakers
- Belt-driven turntable system
- pitch control
- Manual return tone arm
- Runs 3 speeds – 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM Records
- Dynamic Full Range Stereo Speakers
- Output – RCA, headphone jack
- Assistant Input – Portable Audio Ready
- AC Power Adapter – (DC 12V 500 MA) (included)
Crosley CR8005D-TU Cruiser Deluxe Portable 3-Speed Turntable with Bluetooth, Turquoise
- Adjustable pitch control
- Belt Driven portable Turntable plays 3 speeds: 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records
- Dynamic full range stereo speakers
- RCA and headphone Jack outputs
#9 – Victrola 50’s Retro 3-Speed Bluetooth Turntable with Stereo, CD Player and Speakers, Red
The inspired record player of the Victrola 50 is designed to blast from the past. But do not be funny, retro design fools you – it’s filled with all the music playing techniques of the past 70 years. Model V50-200.
Bring a versatile audio experience to retro style and your home with this Retro Record Player of the 50th Victrola. With Bluetooth and USB digital encoding, this Victorola Retro Record Player Stereo comes in a cool retro design and is capable of playing AM / FM radio, CD, wireless music and vinyl records. Enjoy crisp, clean audio in many formats.
- 3-speed turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- USB encoding: Connect to PC via USB and easy to use recording software (PC and Mac compatible)
- Bluetooth wireless stream streams up to 33 feet away
- AM / FM radio with backlit tuner
- 5mm oaks-in and headphone jack
- Built in CD player
Victrola 50’s Retro 3-Speed Bluetooth Turntable with Stereo, CD Player and Speakers, Red
- Record from Vinyl to MP3
- 3-Speed Turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- AM/FM Radio with Backlit Tuner
- Built-In CD Player & Stereo Speakers
- Bluetooth Wirelessly Streams Music up to 33 Feet Away
#10 – Auna Peggy Sue
It is the first model of record player Auna to reach the list, with classic briefcase design that boasts a distinguished interior in red cloth with the black exterior (can also be found in other colors, with price variation).
The Peggy Sue has two built-in stereo speakers, three playback speeds (33, 45, 78 rpm) and a rear RCA output provide the ability to connect external speakers if preferred.
Its dimensions are 40.5 x 38 x 18 cm and the approximate weight is 3.2 kilograms, lightweight for easy transport. The Peggy Sue offers us the possibility of converting your favorite discs to digital format thanks to its rear USB port through which it easily transmits the LP signal to the computer, and at the same time, the turntable reproduces with the same current.
The USB cable and a suitable adapter to connect to the power supply are included as part of the purchase.
Auna – Peggy Sue – Vinyl Record Player – Black
- 2 built-in stereo speakers.
- 2 wheels for transport.
The best portable record players under 100$
#1 – CMC Portable Bluetooth 3 Stereo Speed Turntable with Built in Speakers, Vintage Style Vinyl Record Player, Sky Blue
- Bluetooth supported, SD and USB play function
- Classic turntable player, 33/45/78rpm selectable speed; plays 7″, 10″ 12″ records
- Aux in and 3.5mm headphone Jack and RCA line out
- Built in stereo speakers with high sounds quality
- Light weight and easily transport
Ease of transport
It is made of a light weight wood but is of the highest quality and you can expect it to be durable, it is easy to transport from one place to another. If you have to take it anywhere you do not have to worry about taking too much space in the car.
The fact is that it has a headphone jack which is amazing about this vinyl player. With this you can listen to your music because you are moving forward, and it also supports Bluetooth, so when you talk about it you are covered.
It has Bluetooth as well as SD card input and USB compatible so that you can listen to music on your other devices in the oldest sense that this player brings
#2 – Victrola Modern 3-Speed Bluetooth Turntable with 50 Watt Speakers, White Piano Finish
- Beautifully prepared with real wood and woven linen fabric
- Record player driven turntable with 3-speed belt (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM) runs all your vinyl records and favorite albums
- Built-in Bluetooth streams your favorite music from the room wirelessly. Up to 33 feet of the border
- The linen wrapping speakers contain 50 watts of total power generation
- Belt drive reduces noise and ensures playback stability. 3-speed turntable (33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM)
- This turntable offers excellent sound quality and reproduction in exchange for its price.
- It also has an input to connect with external speakers and headphone.
Modern design nowadays comes from technology. Victorola Bluetooth is simpler than the record player design, but it is powerful in its performance. Dual stereo 50-watt speaker blasts music with either 3 speed turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM) or with built-in Bluetooth technology to stream wireless from any Bluetooth enabled device.
Victrola Modern 3-Speed Bluetooth Turntable with 50 Watt Speakers, White Piano Finish
- 3-Speed Turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- Bluetooth wirelessly streams music up to 33 feet away
- Powerful range 50 watt stereo speakers
- High quality ceramic cartridge
- Glossy piano finish
We hope we have helped you with the selection of best record players under 100$ and best vinyl record player under 150. On this website, you will find more information about turntables or record players. In fact, in this article, you can learn what you have to look out for when buying the best record player and which the best one is. So till we meet next time, keep listening to good music whether it is via a turntable or the latest gadgets.